Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Friday, February 18, 2005

Are women as wireless as men?...

According to a piece on Wired, there are precious few women running tech companies. Well, I don't get it. I don't meet many women that interested in technology, precious few passionate about it. I'm not saying that's right or wrong, or know why it's so.

That debate aside, is there any benefit in thinking about mobile product ideas for women? Marketing to women is one thing, but are there specific design concepts that make more sense for women?

It's tempting to think that women aren't as tech-savvy as men. Even if that's true (I'm not saying it is), as I mentioned earlier, any attempts to make products more usable generally benefit all users, not just women.

Any women-friendly mobile ideas?

Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home