Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Monday, February 14, 2005

Sleep, snoozing and texting...

Do you text in your sleep?

A man from Swansea does.

Is it plausible? Apparently so, says some "expert" (read the article).

In several polls, including my own straw poll on my website, people have mentioned that their favourite app after voice and text is the alarm clock. We are sleeping with our mobiles folks. What about all that RF?

Personally, I switched my Blackberry off - or the RF part of it - and found that I sleep better at night. Can't explain it, but it "cured" my insomnia. I don't think I was sending any emails in my sleep. At least, no one has reported any unusual incoherence in my messages, or abnormal sending times.

oin my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home