Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Monday, February 21, 2005

100 Mobile Product Ideas...#13...
...Give my mum a call...

My Mum keeps a paper address book with all her phone numbers in it. She uses a pen to enter addresses, which, as I posted earlier, is an essential tool missing from most mobile phones. Entering contacts is not easy for people like my Mum, so in effect they are "pen-less". What use is an address book without a pen?

With SyncML, it is perfectly possible to push contact details to many models of phones. Why can't an operator call my Mum and offer to put the numbers in for her, which she simply reads from her address book? Such attention to detail will surely increase loyalty whilst possibly increasing calls on the network.

Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home