Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Friday, July 01, 2005

Podcasting and don't say 'um' (or is it 'uh'?)

Rob Griffiths at Macworld, in his assessment of podcasting, is also disturbed by those what-do-I-say-next "um", or is it "uh", sounds?

My friend and fellow Macworld author Kirk McElhearn has put together Kirk’s Seven Rules of Effective Podcasting, which is a great place to start. It’s probably not all-inclusive (I would have included “Don’t say ‘uh’ even once” as Rule No. 1), but it’s a good list of things to consider if you’re thinking about podcasting.

Another application for my umm-filter!
Perhaps they could be replaced with croaks instead...

Buy my book (Amazon US/UK)
Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home