Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Gataga, tagging, feedback - very cool!

Earlier, I mentioned Gataga, the "social exploration" engine. Go check it out, if you haven't already.

In the post, I suggested that the mobile interface was inefficient. Now, I could have posted my feedback to Gataga, which ordinarily I would have done, but instead I just added the tag "Gataga" to my posting and waited....

....sure enough, the "codemonkeys" at Gataga eventually picked it up in the feeds and - even better and totally cool - they went and fixed the mobile interface and then told me in a comment to the original post.

That's customer service, that's tagging, that's speed, that's cool!
Thanks Gataga.

Buy my book (Amazon US/UK)
Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home