Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Useful welcome messages (idea #92)

When roaming to other countries, the welcome text from my operator tells me how to access my voicemail from abroad, which is useful. However, this is a golden opportunity to grab my attention and offer me services. For example, why not push me a link to an online information service about the country I'm visiting - exchange rates, weather, important numbers, sight-seeing, local customs (e.g. tipping rates) etc? Surely someone must already be doing this.

Buy my book (Amazon US/UK)
Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home