Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Encouraging MMS (idea #80)

In my previous post I mentioned how I like the Google sidebar widget that cycles through my pics. This is a "bump-into-effect" app. I mentioned doing this on the phone, but to remind me to call old friends - just pop up their picture on the phone with a note "it's a while since you spoke to Fred" and a button to press "call Fred".

Another idea is to simply implement the Google widget on the phone, assuming that I have photos stored on the phone. Anyhow, each time a picture popped up (probably as a screensaver), it could come with the button "MMS to a friend?"

Buy my book (Amazon US/UK)
Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home