Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Roll over and hush...(idea #77)...

This has probably already been done (in Japan), but it would be great to turn my mobile into silent mode simply by turning it over on the desk. This seems much easier than fiddling around with settings, half of which I can never remember - is it "silent mode" or "meeting mode"?

OK, so I wouldn't be able to see incoming calls on the top display, as it's hidden. No problem, I can use an LED to indicate a call or text (like the end light on the Blackberry). Turning the phone back over wouldn't put it back into into loud mode, at least not for a certain time period.

Buy my book (Amazon US/UK)
Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home