Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thanks for buying my book...

Thank you to all those who have bought my book "Next Generation Wireless Applications". Wiley have just informed me of its reprint, so demand remains high, thanks to you.

If you want to order 10 or more copies for your company or university, please contact me and a substantial discount can be arranged.

Meanwhile, work continues on the draft for "Bluejacking and Other Wireless Wonders", my latest book. I will start posting some excerpts soon, so stay tuned, or add my site to your newsfeed.

Another two books are being planned. One will be on digital rights management and the other on areas relating to mobile marketing.

Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home