Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Newsfeed and Wireless Wonders...

I have upgraded my news feed for this blog by moving it over to Feedburner, which allows for a greater range of subscription formats (RSS and Atom). You will notice the subscription buttons over on the right.

For those of you interested in reading feeds on your mobile, Feedburner offer a MIDP2.0 implementation of a feed reader. You could download this and read any blog feed. You can also read my blog via my own mobile channel, published on WINKsite (see link on the right).

I just added my blog feed to Feedster. As soon as it appears in their search index, I will post an "Add to my Feedster" button too, for all you Feedster users.

Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home