Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Monday, March 07, 2005

I'm a dull bull...

A new subscriber to my email list (link gratuitously displayed at the end of every post) replied to the auto responder from the mailer service (I use Constant Contact [CC]). The fair and useful criticism was that it didn't engage. It was a standard "you are subscribed and you can unsubscribe" message. A black-and-white cow.

Yes. I more or less took the CC template as I found it.
Yes...it is dull.
Not a purple cow.

My critic has given me food for thought. I am missing an opportunity to engage with the subscriber. I am working to fix it.....

Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home