Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Street Memes...great ideas out there...

A recent introduction to fellow mobilist Julian Bleeker led me to one of his projects - "Street Memes". Those of you who have followed my previous blog and this one will know of my long-term interest in graffiti within the mobile context.

I recently posted about my enthusiasm for Tristan Manco's book and site "Street Logos", which I found fascinating. Street Memes is a kind of photoblog based on confirmed visual sightings of logos and urban characters, posted to the "moblog". I tried to find my favourite - Invader - but couldn't see it....the invader evades...

Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home