Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Acupunture....the ideas meridian...

Yesterday when undergoing acupuncture treatment, my mind drifted to mobile ideas. I didn't dare mention it to my Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) doctor, in case she took it as a sign that I wasn't relaxing. "Relax" is her standard mantra, or "smile"...both good advice.

The last thing I do before the needles is to switch off the radio part of my Blackberry. I don't want to get interference...of any kind...so I tune out from the great info-umbilical in the sky. Then I tune out my mind and let the chi flow....

Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home