Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

WiFi enabled car...

Contrary to my previous post about car kits for mobile music (including ipods), I realised a simpler solution, at least it seems simpler. Why not allow the car radio to sync with my music library via WiFi? Every night it could "wake-up" and download any new tracks from my PC via WiFi, then I don't have to mess around with any devices.

Of course, DRM protection of the music is a potential problem, but not an insurmountable one. Not sure about other houses, but certainly my car on my drive is within the WiFi hotspot around my home.

Buy my book (Amazon US/UK)
Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home