Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Monday, July 31, 2006

100 ideas...

As of my last post, I finally reached 100 ideas on my blog. It will take me a while to edit them nicely into a PDF and add my comments, but as soon as it's done I'll post the finished item on the blog: most of the ideas are still current. Meanwhile, I'm not sure I'll keep blogging beyond 100, although I'm generating ideas all the time (it's what I do). I'm probably going to switch to a new 100 list, most likely 100 Interesting Mobile Products (and/or companies or people). This time, I'll try to complete it faster....

Buy my book (Amazon US/UK)
Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home