Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Calendar in my radio station (idea #98)

Previously I suggested using a digital picture frame to display messages from a PC, such as calendar reminders (see idea #87). The general idea is to grab the user's attention via the "bump into effect". An alternative approach is to play announcements through a radio, a bit like traffic alerts that break into the program. For example, when listening to music in the kitchen, the user would here an announcement like "you have email from fred" or "you have a meeting at 3pm" etc. Most likely, the radio would incorporate Bluetooth or WiFi to receive the announcements from the PC.

Buy my book (Amazon US/UK)
Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home