Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

White whales and trolls...

I am re-reading Beowolf to my kids and we have also started Moby Dick. These are fantastic stories. My kids, like most kids, love stories. I also make up stories, although this is a lot more difficult than reading from a book.

When traveling anywhere in the car, kids get bored easily. Who can blame them?

What I'll be looking for from downloadable media, played through my car stereo, is good old-fashioned stories for kids. If kids could pick their own story and pay-per-story (well, I'd be paying of course), we'd all be happy. I'm sure there are lots of others like us.

Buy my book (Amazon US/UK)
Join my email list
Subscribe to my "100 Mobile Product Ideas" free e-book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home