Wireless Wonders

No news, just comment about mobile phones and services, from a veteran practitioner...3G, GPRS, WAP, Bluetooth, WiFi, etc...

Friday, January 28, 2005

Bluejacking on steroids...

SmallPlanet sent me an email to say that the latest version of CrowdSurfer mobile phone software is available for download through the SmallPlanet.net Web site. CrowdSurfer turns your Bluetooth enabled mobile phone into a radar device for finding friends and meeting new people.

The guys from SmallPlanet say: "for any geeks out there like us, it's like Bluejacking on steroids".

2 Comments:

At 2:58 AM, Blogger Squirrel said...

I love your information on steroids I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on steroids exposed - please come by

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Smartie said...

Great work on your blog - it was very enlightening. You've got a lot of useful info on there about steroids so I've bookmarked your site so I don't lose it. I'm doing a lot of research on steroids exposed and have just started a new blog - I'd really appreciate your comments

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home